Allen Ezail Iverson (/ˈaɪvərsən/; born June 7, 1975), nicknamed "the Answer" and "AI", is an American former professional basketball player. He played 14 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA) at both the shooting guard and point guard positions. Iverson was an 11-time NBA All-Star, won the All-Star game MVP award in 2001 and 2005, and was the NBA's Most Valuable Player (MVP) in 2001. He was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2016.
- 6.1 oz., 100% ringspun cotton
- Preshrunk, soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- Twill taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Set-in sleeves
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- 1" ribbed collar with double-needle topstitched neckline